Follow by Email

2014/10/21

Things I love - hair edition







Bamboo Smooth Anti Breakage Thermal Protectant Spray

Bit of a mouthful that. But once you get your tongue back under control it really is a wonderful product. At one point I thought I could live without it and set out to buy cheaper alternatives. What a mistake. It did not work out. All the other heat-protectants only reminded me why I love this product so much: It does not make your hair a sticky mess, it does not weigh your hair down (my hair is on the finer side, so weighing it down is an absolute no-no...unless I want to look about 30 years older and tired. For some reason it doesn't really happen). 






It is also still (sort of) affordable. Especially considering that it really lasts a long time. This is my second bottle in about 3 years. Admittedly, like I said I was unfaithful and bought some other products in between, but I did not finish them and returned shame-faced. So I would estimate that you get about a year worth of use out of one bottle of this protectant. It costs €21,99 on Amazon which I think is okay-ish.

This is also a sustainable product, the packaging is recyclable and the brand Alterna do not test on animals. The product is also free of parabens, gluten (which I find a bit odd but they list it and so I included it in this list), sodium chloride, phthalates (another mouthful here) and synthetic colour.





If codecheck is your thing you can check out what they say about his product here. It has mainly 'good' (as in approved) ingredients, but this could be important for some people.


I use this about 3 times a week and it really has made a difference. I'm trying to get my hair to mid-back/waist length and breakage just does not help at all. With all the other products I did not notice any difference, if at all they made the breakage worse (for whatever reason).



This product just ticks all my boxes. For me this is a 10/10.


Have a good day



1 Kommentar:

  1. I was just looking for something like this! thanks for the review
    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2014/11/7ll-hat-season/

    AntwortenLöschen