Follow by Email

2014/10/14

Breakfast Oopsie


I wasn't going to share this because...it's just breakfast, it does get old. But then disaster struck (I may or may not be exaggerating) ...but let's start from the beginning, shall we?

Have a look at my lovely little breakfast-spread (pre-disaster):





Some toast with cheese, ham and cherry tomatoes, a banana, and a green tea. This is were it all went wrong I suppose.
I was really quite enjoying this when one of the tomatoes just casually decided to fall into my tea!

Can you believe this? Neither could I, so I took a photo:



What a cheeky little bugger



Luckily, there wasn't a lot left. I had a laugh, I took a photo, I moved on. As it made me smile though, I decided to share it. May this brighten someone elses morning as well :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen